We Travel to Boston United on Tuesday Evening
Sun 13 Aug 2023 - 9:54PM
Boston United v Tamworth Tuesday 15 August, KO 7.45
Vanarama National League North
After the excellent 4 - 1 win at Spennymoor Town on Saturday we are straight back into action on Tuesday with another long trek - this time to Boston United.
Although we have faced United on a number of occasions, this will be our first visit to their new ground - The Jakemans Community Stadium. Our league record against the Pilgrims has seen us win just 3 out of 18 games played, however, last time out we were successful in our FA Trophy clash just 9 months ago.
Boston sit 2nd in the table having drawn their first game of the season at Buxton, and followed this up with a 3 - 1 win over South Shields on Saturday.
Match Day Information
- Address The Jakemans Community Stadium, Pilgrim Way, Wyberton, Boston PE21 7NE (89 miles from the Lamb - driving time is around 2 hours)
- Parking Parking at the ground for this fixture has now sold out.
- Supporters Travel: The Supporters Club are taking a coach and you can book a seat here
- Tickets: Away supporters enter via Turnstile E2, Adult: £15, Concession: £12, U16: £6 Tickets can be purchased hereThe match is NOT all-ticket – but ticket purchases are recommended.
- Live TV Coverage - The game will be definitely covered by National League TV (although it is not showing on the schedule as yet!). Supporters need to register an online account, where you will need to follow the sign up process. During the sign up process you will need to select your favoured team. Once registered, you then need to purchase a package.
- Match Pass: £9.50, Monthly Pass: £22.50, Season Pass: £170.00. When you have purchased a match pass, click on the schedule tab to view the fixtures scheduled for streaming. Approximately 30 minutes before kick-off, the fixture tab will become 'live' (shown with a red dot appearing on them.) Click on the tab for the chosen match and you will be taken to the stream of the fixture. https://www.nationalleaguetv.com
- Audio Lambs Media will provide live commentary on our Mixlr Channel https://lambsmedia.mixlr.com