Tamworth v Biggleswade Town, Thursday 21 April
Tue 19 Apr 2022 - 3:48PM
Tamworth v Biggleswade Town, Thursday 21 April, KO 7.45
Pitching In Southern League Premier Central
On Thursday evening the Southern League have ruled that Tamworth and Biggleswade Town must replay the game that was abandoned on Sat 11 December with Tamworth leading 1 – 0 at half time. A lot of water has gone under the bridge since that day, for example both teams are under new management and only 7 players between both teams who played in the first game started their respective games on Bank Holiday Monday!
It is a vital game for the Waders as only a win will give them any chance of surviving relegation going into the final round of games on Saturday. Andy Peaks on the other hand will be determined to keep the Lambs unbeaten run going having taken it to 12 games with the win at Hednesford Town on Bank Holiday Monday.
The game kicks off at 7.45 and will come just two days before our final home game of the season which is on Saturday against St Ives Town.
Admission Details for Thursday Evening
- II you purchased a ticket online, then this ticket will be reactivated for you to enter the ground free of charge. Please produce your original QR code that you received by email
- If you purchased a ticket from the ticket office and still have your ticket, then please bring this and show it at the gate to be admitted free of charge.
- For all other supporters who wish to attend the game, there will be a reduced ticket charge of £5 for all adults (standard service charges apply) and for 17 year olds and under, entrance will be free of charge (proof of age required). Tickets will not be on sale on line but at theticket office on the evening from 6.30pm
- Season Ticket Holders will be admitted free of charge.
- Under league rules no refunds or vouchers have to be offered if a game is abandoned once 45 mins has been completed. Our decision to admit fans still holding tickets is to show appreciation for their patience while the alleged incident has been investigated.
- Please note that the Meadow Street End will not be open for this game
Lambs Media will be covering the game, so if you can't attend be sure to listen in on our Mixlr channel.