Back to League Action at St Ives Town on Saturday
Fri 10 Sep 2021 - 09:59AM
St Ives Town (Away) Saturday 11 September, KO 3.00pm
Tamworth head down the A14 to Cambridgeshire on Saturday looking to maintain the excellent league form that has seen The Lambs take 10 points out of 12 in the last 4 games. Games at St Ives Town have proved to be difficult affairs and we are yet to claim our first victory there. Since the last visit the hosts have installed a 3G surface so the pitch will be familiar territory for the players. St Ives have had a steady start to the season - P5 W2, D 1 L2 and currently lie 11th in the table. We have had fabulous support on our travels this season, and if you can make it to St Ives, it will be a great boost to the players who always appreciate the backing.
Information for Travelling Supporters
- Address: Westwood Road St Ives Cambridgeshire PE27 6DT
- Parking: There is limited parking on site within the ground, but a large free public car park in front of Burgess Hall which is immediately adjacent to the ground.
- Coach: The Supporters Club are running a coach to this fixture which leaves the Lamb at 11.00am. For members of the supporters club the cost is just £5. For non-members it is £12/£7. You can join the Supporters Club on the coach. To book your place please call 07971 001078 after 5.45 any day or email email@example.com
- Train: The nearest Railway Station is Huntington which is about 6 miles away.
- Adults – £11 Concessions (Over 65) – £8
- Military Discount (with ID Card) – £5, Students (With ID Card) – £5
- U16’s to 12 – £2, U12’s – Free (Accompanied with an adult)
Matchday Programme Is a free download accessible here
Can't get to the game?
Lambs Media (sponsored by givethegift.co.uk) will provide live commentary on our Mixlr channel and there will be regular updates on social media.