Important Covid Update
Fri 30 Oct 2020 - 2:26PM
With cases rising and Staffordshire now entering the Government's Tier 2 regulations for Covid 19, it is more important than ever that supporters follow the guidelines for everybody's safety at the ground.
- On arrival at the ground your temperature will be taken. Anybody with a higher than normal temperature will not be allowed access to the game.
- Ensure that you purchase your ticket in advance so that all your details are registered with the club for 'Track and Trace' and scan the NHS QR code at the turnstile with the Covid 19 App as you enter.
- We now encourage all supporters to wear a mask inside the ground at all times
- If using the VIP Lounge or Clubhouse, where there is table service in place, you can now only sit with members of your own household or support bubble. Nobody is allowed to socialise with people outside their household or support bubble in any indoor area.
- When standing on the terraces or sitting in the stand you may only congregate in groups of a maximum of 6
- Please use the sanitiser stations which are situated around the ground.
- When entering and leaving the ground, using the toilets or when standing in the refreshment queues, please maintain a distance of 2m from those around you.
- Please follow instructions given by our stewarding team at all times.
Thank you for your co - operation and ensuring that the Lamb is a safe place to watch football in these difficult times.