CR MOT Community Stadium at The Lamb Ground - Home of Tamworth Football Club
The Lamb Ground
The Lamb Ground is situated near to Tamworth town centre. Please click on the relevant link to find directions whether you are travelling to Tamworth from the North, South, East or West!
Click on the link to find Tamworth FC
From Tamworth Railway Station / town centre:
Tamworth sits on two main railway lines which cross at Tamworth railway station: London Euston to the north west and Scotland; Penzance to Newcastle, passing through Birmingham New Street.
- Leave the station and walk along the approach road to the roundabout.
- Cross the road leading and keep Jewson's on your right to walk along Offa Drive.
- Continue past Aldi to a roundabout.
- Turn left keeping Lidl and the Travelodge on your left.
- Cross the busy dual carriageway by using the pedestrian crossing and continue in the same direction with the Odeon / town centre away to your right.
- From the town centre, head past the Odeon cinema
- You will be able to see the floodlights ahead of you from here.
Follow the footpath over the river and down to the first underpass and go left under the road.
- Once out of the underpass, immediately turn right and go under the road through the next underpass.
- When you come out of the underpass you will see a road crossing, the last of the railway arches ahead of you and Kettlebrook Road to your right.
- Stay on the path, keeping right, following Kettlebrook Road away from the roundabout and the entrance to The Lamb is on your right.
- Approach Tamworth from any direction on the A5 dual carriageway (bypass) which starts at M42 Juntion 10 to the east of the town or the A38 / M6 Toll roundabout to the west of the town.
- Take the turning signposted 'A51 Tamworth' off the A5 bypass towards the Ventura Park shopping centre.
- At roundabout, take the third exit (McDonalds is on your left - direction Tamworth Castle)
- At next roundabout, take fourth exit (right) (keep The Ladybridge Beefeater / Premier Inn is on your left, travel in the direction of Ankerside multi-storey).
- Continue with the Snowdome coming up on your right, to a roundabout.
- Turn right at the roundabout (direction Nottingham, Burton, Nuneaton)
- At the next roundabout, turn left (direction Amington, Glascote)
- At the next roundabout, turn right (direction Glascote B5000)
- At the next roundabout, turn right (direction Kettlebrook)
- You will now be in the Kettlebrook Road
- The entrance to The Lamb is the first right turn in Kettlebrook Road, about 50 yards from the roundabout.